Have you heard of beauty boxes/ beauty subscriptions?
I recently discovered it and I have to say I'm hooked!
I love the idea, which is simply a box filled with beauty related goodies (from skincare to makeup) delivered to your door!
Beauty subscriptions can range from the price to the type/size/number of the products. It can feel overwhelming with the countless choices. So for my first box, I opted for a one-time purchase box.
This is my first beauty box!
Target Beauty Box For Her
The Target Beauty Box is a one-time purchase box.
They are available at different times throughout the year.
P.S. they sell out quickly so if you find them in stock grab one!
Cost: $10 ( free-shipping)
1) Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen, 0.03 oz -Black Noir---Deluxe Size---$6?
Wow! I love this liner has such smooth application.
2) Revlon HD Lacquer - 500 Garnet ---Full Size ---$8
Highly pigmented, little goes a long way and surprisingly not sticky!
3) Hair Food Thickening Solution---Full Size---$12
Haven't tried it out it, but I'm looking forward to it. I have thin/straight hair that could use some volume.
4) L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara ---Full Size---$9
I can never have enough mascara!
5) COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers Kit ---Full Size---$6
Pigment is good, perfect for on-the-go.
6) ChapStick 3-N-1 Total Hydration Lip Care-Peach---Full Size---$3
winter = chapped lips, so this perfect. It goes on clear and peach smell is great.
7) Laneige Water Sleep Mask, 20ml ---Deluxe Size---$11( at amazon.com)
I love gel-formula skin care products and the smell is nice.
8) Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum, 0.1 oz---Sample Size
Total Value: $55.00 (without coupons)
$10 Gift code from Dermstore.com (Free 3-1 day shipping + free samples)
20% off Women's Apparel at Target
$3 off Beauty Department Purchase of $15 or more
Swatches of Covergirl Eye shadows, pixi liner, and Revlon lacquer.
I absolutely love this box! Value-wise this was a no-brainer.
I paid only $10 for $55 worth of products! Plus, I liked each product especially since I can use it everyday.
Do you subscribe to beauty boxes? Which one is your favorite?