Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DIY: Cleaning Slime

My keyboard is gross..I mean really gross. I can clean the surface but I can't seem to get rid of the crumbs between the gaps. 
I heard about this cleaning slimy gel sold on amazon which you place on the keyboard and it sinks into those gaps engulfing the dust and dirt. 
I was about to order it...then I thought can't I just make this stuff? 
Yes I Can and So Can You!



Step 1: Make your slime
Click Here for video on how to make the slime 
(it's really really easy! only 4 ingredients Borax, Water, glue, food color)


Step 2: Place on dusty/dirty surface. 


Step 3: Wait a few minutes. Then peel away and look at all the gunk it took out. 


Give it a try! What do you have to lose besides the dust/debris ?^__^




8 comments:

  1. so... do you throw away the slime after? do you rinse it off? seems inexpensive enough to make, but just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i made this before. it will rip and get dirty so its better to throw it out!

      Delete
  2. 5 minutes ago I made it. Damn! This is fool idea, this slime don't work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the great information. It is well written!!

    k rend cleaning
    render cleaning services

    ReplyDelete