Wednesday, December 4, 2013

7 DAY NAIL CHALLENGE

So I have this bad habit of buying nail polish and hardly using them >.<...

My excuse - I'm lazy and I have no time. 

No longer is that a good excuse. 

That's why i'm doing this nail challenge! 

I will try to create 7 nail looks for 7 days. 

^_^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 7

Queen of Beauty (Sinful Colors) + Silver Nail Polish

DAY 6

Midnight Blue (Sinful Colors) + Innocent (Sinful Colors)

DAY 5

Dancing Nails (Sinful Colors) + Pink Nail Polish (So old doesn't even have a label)
Used bobbin pin to create dots
DAY 4

Last Chance (Sinful Colors) + Red Nail Polish (forever21)

DAY 3

Easy Going (Sinful Colors) + Black Nail Polish
I did 2 versions of this


DAY 2

Royal Rebel (Julie G) + The Golden Age (Sephora by OPI)

DAY 1

Grey Nail Polish (forever21) + Lights, Glammer-a Action! (Sephora by OPI)

If you would like a nail tutorial please let me know =)

No comments:

Post a Comment