Okay so sometimes i'm a hoarder...I collect items ( instead of throwing them away) thinking it might come in handy sooner or later. That sort of thinking is what motivates me to do DIY projects. A few weeks ago I had this idea of turning empty tissue boxes (that i have been collecting) into storage containers. You can use it to store whatever you like! Currently i use it in my drawer to store some random junk ^.^.
What You Will Need:
Empty Tissue Box
1. Cut out the top of the tissue box leaving about 1 inch. Cut into the corners.
2. Put some glue on the tab.
3. Fold down and use paper clip to secure it in place.
4. Repeat on all other sides.
5. Let it dry for 30 minutes.
* You can cover the inside and outside of tissue box in wrapping paper to make it prettier *