I've seen a lot of safety pins bracelets on Pinterest.
I decided to put my own twist on it by making a necklace.
(Btw i'm very very new to jewelry making >.<...)
(So if I can do this, trust me so can you!)
Here is the result!
What you will need:
1. Insert safety pins into eye pin.
2. Place round nose plier at the straight end of the eye pin and twist around to make a loop.
3. Should look like this once complete.
4. Use round nose plier to open jump rings.
5. Using the jump ring to connect the chain and safety pins. Repeat on other side.
6. Connect lobster's claw hook to chain via jump ring.